Hi and welcome to My Anguilla Experience. In Anguilla, our people are our greatest asset. We are warm, friendly, and outgoing. We love to welcome visitors to the island. We are truly lucky this is our home and we get the privilege of enjoying it every day. We want to share what we love about living in Anguilla with you. If you are a past or present visitor, a potential visitor, an Anguillian living abroad, or an one living right here in Anguilla like me, we invite you to join us. Get on board! The ride promises to be as scenic as a sunset on Shoal bay and as exciting as the ferry ride from St Maarten- St Martin to our island paradise. My life, My experience, My Anguilla!
So click on Blogging from Anguilla to read all of our stories.
There are a lot of great resources about Anguilla online and in print and we hope to be able to bring something interesting to the conversation. we look forward to sharing our experiences with you and we hope you will join us as we bring our beaches, food, local stories, people, music, art, weddings and much more to life. So, come and explore Anguilla with us!
- Beach BBQ at Blue Restaurant at CapJuluca
- Why I love my 7 minutes drive to work in Anguilla
- Beauty After The Storm
- OECS invites you to Vini Kozé (Come Chat) Youth Forum
- Things to do in Anguilla in November and December
- Planning My Wedding in Anguilla – Part 2
- On the Beach with the Anguilla National Trust – Part Two