At the beginning of June, I celebrated a milestone birthday – my 30th birthday! I went back...Read More
Author: Sherise Brooks
Posted by Sherise Brooks | Feb 1, 2017 | Anguilla, Anguilla Adventure, Anguilla Art and Culture, Anguilla Art Galleries, Anguilla Beaches, Anguilla Food and Drinks, Anguilla Music and Musicians, Anguilla Restaurants, Anguilla Sports |
We are already one month into the new year! Can you believe it? Time is definitely moving quickly....Read More
Festival of the Sea! What is one of the best things about living in Anguilla? Seafood of course!...Read More
Our Sponsor: DYC Anguilla
- National Heroes and Heroines Day August 19, 2020
- Christmas Day August 25, 2020
- Boxing Day August 26, 2020
18 hours ago
6 days ago
Things we are not going to take for granted after 2020.
1) Jumping on a plane for our next vacation 🛩🛫🌍
2) Jumping into the warm, beautiful Caribbean Sea 🏖.
3) Jumping or hopping from restaurant to restaurant or bar to bar 😃🥞🥘🥖.
Keep the list going. What will you not take for granted moving forward?
#anguilla #myanguilla #vacationmood ...
2 weeks ago
Now is a great time to safely explore wherever you are. There are so many gems in our own backyards💙🧡. If you are stuck indoors and you are missing #Anguilla, the Anguilla Tourism Board has launched virtual trips. Do check it out !
Where have you explored recently? #vacation #home #MyAnguilla ...