Learn more about our Site Sponsors! Welcome to FLOW.
Then to Now
Our company started under the name Cable & Wireless in 1971 with a 50 line switchboard in the back of an army truck that was stationed in the police yard. For 40 years Cable & Wireless invested in our infrastructure and we became a quad-play telecommunication provider in Anguilla with services and products in mobile, landline, internet and TV. We are now FLOW! We are a full service communications company and we will celebrate our 46th Anniversary in the Anguillian Community this year.
This is how we FLOW
FLOW is an innovative company that continues to provide the Anguilla community with the best technologies to stay connected in an ever changing environment. With 4G LTE, a superfast internet and FLOW TV services we provide our customers with reliable and fast service and the best rates for their communication needs. We invest annually in our business services through products that are innovative, efficient and affordable. We continue to invest significantly in the community through our corporate social responsibility in areas that speak true to our mission “transforming lives and connecting communities” – in education, health, sports and culture. We are a key pillar in the community connecting Anguilla to the world and we have over 45 years of experience and growth. Why FLOW? Because we are you – Caribbean inside!
Go better – Build a mobile plan that moves with you.
Today’s mobile devices put the whole world in the palms of our hands. Whether you’re just a little bit app-happy or a total streaming machine, we believe you should stay as connected as you want to be, wherever you happen to go. That’s why we’re doing better at keeping up with technology – so that your technology can keep up with you.
From Prepaid to Post paid to 4G LTE, we can help you create a custom data plan to fit all your on-the-go needs. Let’s get to it. Read more about FLOW’s mobile services.
Say hello to TV on your Terms
It’s the latest in entertainment to watch when you want. Catch up on your favourite TV shows available on demand, record as many shows as you like all at the same time and experience better than ever HD picture quality.
It’s the all new Flow TV now as low as EC$65.00 per month. Enjoy the same time and experience better than ever in HD picture quality. .
Why Flow TV
- Play back from the beginning
- TV on the go
- HBO on demand
- HD Picture
- More Control
Welcome to the Future of TV – Welcome to Flow. Read more about FLOW TV.
Flow introduces superfast broadband
Surf, Stream, Download and Game faster than ever before. Buffering is a thing of the past. Using state of the art VDSL technology Flow now offers speeds of up to 6 times faster than ever before. With new, affordable data plans that give everyone access to the Superfast data life.
As part of our on-going Upgrade across the region Flow is offering all its current broadband customers a FREE UPGRADE to its new Superfast Broadband speeds for three (3) months. Read more about Broadband.
Affordable calls from the comfort of home.
Whether you have friends and family overseas or just want an affordable way to make local phone calls, we have a plan to fit your needs and your wallet. Read more about Home Phone Plans.
Current Promotions – Happy Valentine’s Day!
Click for link to Valentine’ Promotion – Make your Valentines special with FLOW
FLOW in the Community
- FLOW is the #1 sponsor of ALL National festivals in Anguilla – Summer Festival, Festival Del Mar, Welchesfest, WestFest and the like.
- We are recognized for having the longest standing sponsored event in Education and in Anguilla with the FLOW Primary School spelling B in its 27th year. This is an annual event that is hosted by FLOW and the department of Education.
- Annually FLOW hosts four (4) health fairs in Anguilla providing FREE check-ups to the community. Flow is also the platinum sponsor of the Anguilla Cancer Society Breast Cancer awareness program (providing free mammograms) and the platinum sponsor of Nurses week.
- Flow facilitates the maintenance of the grounds of the Basketball court in the Valley for over 10 years in partnership with Ashley and Sons.
- FLOW provides FREE Internet access to ALL primary schools (public and private), both campuses at the Albena Lake Hodge Comprehensive School, the public library, WISE, DOVE Center, Airport, Blowing point ferry terminal, and most of the pre-schools on island.
Website – https://discoverflow.co/anguilla/
Call 1800-804-2994.Our agents are ready to answer your queries