Mr. Grasshopper, please go away! I am afraid of grasshoppers. Those tiny creatures terrify me. I...Read More
Category: Anguilla Animals
by Sherise Brooks | Jun 5, 2014 | Anguilla Adventure, Anguilla Animals, Anguilla Art and Culture, Anguilla Beaches, Anguilla People, Anguilla Scenery, Anguilla Vacation, Caribbean, Caribbean beaches | 0 |
Exploring Windward Point Area Anyone who knows me knows that I hate exercising. Unlike...Read More
The Zenaida Aurita most commonly referred to as the Turtle Dove is our national bird. This bird is...Read More
Our Sponsor: DYC Anguilla
- Constitution Day August 7, 2020
- National Heroes and Heroines Day August 19, 2020
- Christmas Day August 25, 2020
2 days ago
3 days ago
Things we are not going to take for granted after 2020.
1) Jumping on a plane for our next vacation 🛩🛫🌍
2) Jumping into the warm, beautiful Caribbean Sea 🏖.
3) Jumping or hopping from restaurant to restaurant or bar to bar 😃🥞🥘🥖.
Keep the list going. What will you not take for granted moving forward?
#anguilla #myanguilla #vacationmood ...
6 days ago
Now is a great time to safely explore wherever you are. There are so many gems in our own backyards💙🧡. If you are stuck indoors and you are missing #Anguilla, the Anguilla Tourism Board has launched virtual trips. Do check it out !
Where have you explored recently? #vacation #home #MyAnguilla ...
7 days ago
3 weeks ago